The health of any person, including their effectiveness, depends directly on what food they eat and what nutrients they get into the body. Often, the problem of sexual performance is the appearance of vitamin deficiency or the passage of time, i. e. , depending on the age of the man. Such problems affect not only a person’s physical but also their psychological health.
What affects masculine power
The deterioration of a man's health can depend on psychology (depression, stress, etc. ) and physiology. Let’s look at the main causes of male discomfort:
- Cor. The male hormone is produced on average less intensively after 50 years.
- Bad habits. Alcohol, smoking, and drugs affect effectiveness.
- Heart disease.
- Increased pressure.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Some medicines.
- Nerve related diseases.
- Stress, fatigue.
- Lack of physical activity. If a person moves little, blood circulation in the pelvic region decreases, leading to a deterioration in the man’s strength.
- Lack of sleep. Testosterone production depends on the restoration of body strength, which occurs exactly during sleep.
- Diseases of the urogenital system.
- Food. Lack of carbohydrates, fats or proteins can cause various diseases.
This microelement is necessary for all members of the strong half of humanity. Improves efficiency and good prevention of prostatitis. Zinc has a beneficial effect on sperm ratio, which is important for those planning a baby. It is found in such food products: fish, wheat bran, seafood, nuts, garlic, yolk.
As before, this trace element has a positive effect on the functioning of the male force, increases efficiency and is actively involved in testosterone production. Selenium can improve sperm quality, which means it is used to treat and prevent infertility. Found: Tomatoes, corn, eggs, rye bread and seafood.
The beneficial effect of this vitamin on male strength lies in enhancing blood circulation. This affects the strengthening of male genital function. In addition, vitamin C is actively involved in the production of testosterone and helps prevent diseases such as prostatitis. It is found in such foods as citrus fruits, green onions, parsley, carrots and cabbage.
It affects the body's blood circulation and is therefore necessary for potency. It is found in foods such as oil, yolk, celery and green onions.
They are able to increase male sex hormone production and also have a positive effect on efficiency. Includes: Dairy products, nuts, carrots and fish.
It affects testosterone and has a beneficial effect on sexual desire. Found in dairy products and fish oil.
There are plenty of medicines on the shelves of pharmacies to strengthen male strength. The benefits of such drugs are:
- Affects sexual desire and duration of intercourse.
- Medications can be used at the right time for a man.
- Such drugs can be used for a long time as there is no dependence on them.
- The effect of the technique lasts quite a long time.
Before choosing which medicine to buy, consult a specialist, as each name has its own indication, dose and contraindication. The latter include heart disease and diabetes. In addition, a doctor's consultation is required if you are taking any other medications.
All drugs used to increase male strength have approximately the same algorithm of action, but differ in their composition and duration, during which they affect the body.
Traditionally, they are divided into 2 groups: the course accepts and applies them at a given moment. They have a positive effect on the whole body, as a result of which the potency also improves. The most common ingredients in such drugs are:
- Ginseng root.It has a positive effect on the whole body and can rejuvenate.
- Seahorse.Able to increase sexual desire and stamina. It is especially common in recipes from Eastern countries.
- Tea pennies.Also known as "red root. "It increases a man’s strength and helps treat diseases of the reproductive system.
- Deer antlers.It can improve sexual performance and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Dwarf palm extract.It has a beneficial effect on the body's entire hormonal system.
- Ginger.Able to stimulate testosterone production.
To select the right medication, one should contact a specialist who will analyze a particular case and make recommendations.