Men are very sensitive to problems of a sexual nature, while not many people rush to the doctor to order pills. Traditional medicine offers libido in many ways. One of these methods is the taking of tinctures, herbal decoctions.
The root of the plant contains a number of biologically active compounds that have tonic and tonic properties. Ginseng has a number of positive effects on the human body:
- increased sexual desire;
- stimulation of high quality erections;
- increased feelings during sex;
- stabilization of blood circulation in the genitals.
A common method of applying ginseng is to make an alcoholic tincture. The recipe is simple:
- Pour 70 grams of dried crushed root with 300 ml of vodka or alcohol.
- Seal the container tightly and wrap it in foil.
- Store in a dark place for 2-3 weeks.
- At the end of the period, shake the liquid and filter.
- Take 15 drops once for 2 months.
- The tincture can be added to tea or coffee.
Folk remedies to increase efficacy often involve the use of firgrass, better known as willow tea. The plant contains iron, copper, zinc, bioflavonoids, carotenoids and copes with sexual impotence. Herbal infusions and decoctions are used to:
- normalization of a man's mental state;
- stabilizing the balance of hormones;
- fight against prostate adenoma;
- improving metabolism and microcirculation in pelvic organs;
- thinning blood;
- removal of edema and inflammation.
Ivan tea is not recommended for increasing potency in men with low platelet counts or venous thrombosis. In other cases, the herb is cooked according to the recipe:
- Grind the roots of ivan tea.
- Weigh 2 tablespoons of the total weight. l.
- Pour ingredients with 500 ml of warm water.
- Place in a steam bath and boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Take a glass in the morning and for two weeks before going to bed.
The herb contains many vitamins, minerals, resins, essential oils. Liquid extracts and alcoholic tinctures of Eleutherococcus are used to prevent diabetes mellitus, vegetative neurosis, atherosclerosis. Medicines made according to folk recipes normalize blood circulation, which is necessary to maintain libido.
Method and route of administration:
- Grind 50 grams of dried eleutherococcus rhizomes.
- Pour ingredients into 500 ml of 40% alcohol.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 15 days.
- Take 10 drops every night for 2 months.
The plant promotes blood thinning, reduces smooth muscle tone, prolongs sexual intercourse. Decoctions and infusions from the plant should not be taken for a long time, they can lead to bradycardia and lower blood pressure. To increase the effectiveness, a healing drink is prepared as follows:
- Take a tablespoon of chopped hawthorn flowers.
- Pour a glass of boiling water.
- Soak for 15 minutes in a water bath and then for another hour at room temperature.
- Strain the finished broth.
- Take ¼ cup 3 times a day.
- The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
- If necessary, you can enhance the effect of the decoction by mixing hawthorn flowers and other herbs for men, such as ginseng root, ivan tea.
Refers to strong natural aphrodisiacs. Calamus root contains vitamin C, essential oils, tannins. Together, they have a tonic and tonic effect on the human body, stimulating the production of seminal fluid.
Process for preparation of a medicinal infusion:
- Grind 100 grams of root.
- Pour 1 liter of vodka.
- Stick in a dark place for 2 weeks.
- Drink 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day before meals.
- The effectiveness of herbs should be used with caution in men with gastric ulcers.
The garden plant is completely full of valuable trace elements, minerals and vitamins. Many components of parsley improve erection, blood microcirculation in the genitals and stimulate the adrenal glands. In the presence of such contraindications, it is impossible to use herbs to increase the effectiveness of men:
- urolithiasis disease;
- inflammation of the bladder;
- violation of calcium metabolism;
- exacerbation of peptic ulcer.
In other cases, the infusion is prepared according to this recipe:
- 1 tablespoon grind. l. dried parsley seeds to a powder.
- Pour 200 ml of hot water.
- Cover with a towel, leave for 12 hours.
- Finished infusion of 50 ml 3 times a day.
- The duration of treatment is 1 month.
It closes the classification of 7 herbs that increase the effectiveness of men - nettle. Due to its ability to eliminate diseases of the urinary system, the plant is often used to treat impotence resulting from an inflammatory process in the kidneys or bladder. To stimulate erection, dried leaves are infused:
- 1 tablespoon. l. raw materials pour 1 liter of boiling water.
- Cover with a towel.
- Insist for 2-3 hours and then remove the cake.
- Drink 70 ml three times a day for 1 month.